Thu, Jan 09|
600 S Meyer Ave
Arkona's Growth & Exit Framework - The Value Growth Presentation
Get clarity on how to increase the value of your business by beginning with the end in mind, knowing what you ultimately want from your business and building a plan that gives you freedom and choices.
Time & Location
Jan 09, 2020, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
600 S Meyer Ave, 600 S Meyer Ave, Tucson, AZ 85701, USA
About The Event
The FIVE Growth & Exit Principles
The 5 Growth & Exit Principles and Framework is for Vistage members, companies running on EOS and other other growth-minded business owners who are looking to increase their business' value so they have more personal freedom to live their best life and create a legacy. Learn why creating a sustainable, predictable and transferable cash flow creates a more valuable business that gives you choices on how to grow, acquire or exit.
Register for this session if you have these questions:
- What should I do with what I've built?
- What are the different ways companies are valued?
- What strategies can I implement to increase the value of my business?
- What are the differences between Internal/Family Transitions, PE Firms, ESOPs and Strategic Buyers?
- How do I maximize my net proceeds and prepare my copmany for the ideal exit?
- What can I do to be ready for an 'out of the blue offer'?
- What outside advisors do I need and how do I hire them and get them to collaborate?
Ryan Tansom and Pat Hobby are entrepreneurs who have created the Growth and Exit Framework. As co-founders of Arkona, they work with business owners who want to create maximum value from their companies and exit on their own terms.