Entrepreneur's Circle - Key Finance and Accounting Strategies for Startups and Early Stage Entrepreneurs
Time & Location
About The Event
Learning to navigate the challenges of a fast-growth, early stage company can be a stretch for any founder or entrepreneur. It can be even more daunting to have the time to think about the key financial and accounting strategies that need to be put in place now to help your company grow successfully and prevent future problems.
David Cohen is President, Tax Shareholder and a founding member of BeachFleischman PC. As an advisor to thousands of entrepreneurial companies, he will outline some of the key items you should consider as you work to build a successful company. This includes:
- Best practices in financial management for startups
- Key considerations in selecting a CPA – now and for the future of your company
- What is a “buy/sell” and who needs one
- Keys to using incentives and options to attract and retain key employees
- Raising capital – understanding your options and their implications for the future
- And much more…
David was previously employed with three international CPA firms. He has been in public accounting since 1981 and his area of specialty includes tax planning and strategy, consulting, incentive compensation, and retirement planning with entrepreneurial businesses.